- We study entrepreneurial mindset and the creative process and its significance in cultures
- We use the mindset model we have created to train leaders and teams in a process for aligning everyone with their natural energy in order to sustain a dynamic cultural experience
- We coach leaders and teams to develop their natural intuition and relevant skills in that process
- To work with leaders who want to support and optimize imaginative, courageous and creative cultures in order to experience the freedom and profound insights of transformative leadership
- To shift strategic development from fundamentally idea oriented to energy oriented
- To reduce the occurrence of resistance, frustration, depression and fear in those cultures
- To open the door that allows human culture to thrive for 10,000 Years
- Leader and team training in the 10,000 Year Thinking processes for running meetings
- Presentations/speaking on Leadership and cultural possibilities
- One on one coaching for leaders
- Group coaching for leaders and teams
What Ted’s Clients Have To Say
The Creative Culture Retreat is the perfect primer for any strategic planning endeavor. Abby and Ted artfully guide you around mental roadblocks and towards a creative thinking space. You’ll leave the retreat being keenly aware of new possibilities
Kimberly Lyle, Assoc. Director for Data and Operations –
Center for Co-op and Professional Advancement, Northeastern University School of Law
We had positive conversations with people who felt your words encouraging them to tap into their own sense of creativity very profound. You are justified in feeling very proud of your role in the success of the Second Annual Founder’s Day in Auburn, N.Y.
Michael Quill, Mayor
I just heard from all the members at Mile High Sales Professionals that your presentation was one of the best we have had in years. All the participants raved about how you got them to take action and stick with their plan. And they are still raving a week later!!!! Wow!
Mile High Sales Professionals
You are such a gem, you inspire so many people and have changed the course of my life. Thank you for your unwavering support!
Aja Duniven, CEO, Global Peace Train, Working with women trapped in poverty around the world