Ted Case is the creator of 10,000 YEAR Thinking®, a resource for ongoing personal and professional renewal. In his work as an entrepreneur and in coaching entrepreneurs and others, he has found that those who are successful in their work typically have a process for effective personal renewal (not personal development but personal regeneration). Their process isn’t the will power to pick themselves up and do it again when things go wrong. Renewal for them involves something much more profound.
A few reasons you might not want to work with Ted
- His approach, while relatively simple, does not make business development easy, so if you are looking for an easy way to get rich, he won’t be much help to you
- If your goal is to establish control of your destiny (and your employees), this is not a good way to go – while bravery and freedom are fundamental in Ted’s process, they aren’t the result of defeating or controlling anyone
- If you aren’t willing to take a new look at how you see your world, your renewal process will be restricted and Ted might not be a good fit for you (he will work on that with you, if you are willing).
Still interested in my process? Great!
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Free insights and action steps that introduce you to my renewal process and then support you in learning and applying it – did I mention for free, just sign up for my blog
- Periodic sales pitches (this is a business) to get you to sign you up for coaching and training designed to support and optimize your personal renewal process (and, if it applies, do the same for your team and whole organizational culture)
How do you know if:
a) a process for personal renewal is really useful and
b) whether my process in particular actually works?
After 25 years owning and operating businesses in the food industry, I have spent the last 15 years coaching and training business leaders and entrepreneurial teams using my process.
My clients have been diverse from: start-up or expanding entrepreneurs; to state and local economic development agencies in places like Colorado and Auburn, New York; to Law School Admissions departments creating entrepreneurial teams such as the Northeastern University School of Law and others; to multi-million dollar net worth individuals developing personal missions.
I have shared the stage with Oscar nominee, Sigourney Weaver, fortune 100 consultants, multi-million dollar business builders and other expansive minded people – people seeking new, cutting edge strategies and practices in developing individual and group effectiveness.
Read some of my testimonials to see how my past clients feel about my work with them.