Ted Case is the creator of 10,000 YEAR Thinking®, a systematic way of supporting and optimizing a transformative mindset.
A few reasons you might not want to work with Ted
- His approach, while relatively simple, does not make business development easy, so if you are looking for an easy way to get rich, he won’t be much help to you
- If your goal is to establish control of your destiny (and your employees), this is not a good way to go – while bravery and freedom are fundamental in Ted’s process, they aren’t the result of defeating or controlling anyone including yourself
- If you aren’t willing to take a new look at how you see your world, your perception will be limited and Ted might not be a good fit for you (he will work on that with you, if you are willing).
Still interested in my process? Great!
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Free insights and action steps that introduce you to my way of thinking about perception and then support you in learning and applying it – did I mention for free, just sign up for my blog
- If you want direct support from me for yourself or your team or group, I will meet with you at no cost or obligation to talk about what you want and how I might help, in order to determine whether we are a good fit for each other.
How do you know if:
a) a transformative mindset is really useful and replacing the old achievement mindset, and
b) whether my process in particular actually works?
After 25 years owning and operating businesses in the food industry, I have spent the last 18 years coaching and training business leaders and entrepreneurial teams using my process.
My clients have been diverse from: start-up or expanding entrepreneurs; to state and local economic development agencies in places like Colorado and Auburn, New York; to Law School Admissions departments creating entrepreneurial teams such as the Northeastern University School of Law and others; to multi-million dollar net worth individuals developing personal missions.
I have shared the stage with Oscar nominee, Sigourney Weaver, fortune 100 consultants, multi-million dollar business builders and other expansive minded people – people seeking new, cutting edge strategies and practices in developing individual and group effectiveness.
Read some of my testimonials to see how my past clients feel about my work with them.